Weirdnesses

Lisa writes: Maybe we should have waited a little longer to tip our hand. We could have given people more time to get to know us before revealing our Commie-pinko-alternative lifestyle. But the topic came up and I couldn't stop myself from blurting it out in front of everybody -- "We don't have a TV!"

It's true. We don't know who's surviving on "Survivor." We've never watched an episode of "Lost" or "24." We get the news from the internet or the car radio, and we watch Netflix movies on the laptop using an LCD projector.

But this barely scraps the surface of our weirdnesses. For instance,

Tom:
- Will not eat anything with refined sugar or high-fructose corn syrup.
- Eats raw oats. Dry. Right out of the box. Daily.
- Spends at least 30 minutes a day doing the world's slowest Tai Chi routine.
- Is not afraid of crying women.

Lisa:
- Will curl up and die if ketchup touches her skin.
- Is more afraid of mosquitoes than terrorists.
- Sunburns in 8 minutes.
- Thinks flossing is sexy.

Do you still want to be our friend?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm frightened

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein