11-foot trashbag spider on the roof

Lisa writes: Mom requested a photo of the 11-foot black trashbag spider on our roof. Believe me, it's much more menacing in person. Especially since the legs keep rolling off the roof and hitting people.

Comments

Holly said…
The spider is AWESOME. But How did you get that thing up on your roof? Oh yeah--this is Holly Shipley now Casos from DT days. Harmony gave me your blog site. I'm lovin' it!
Lisa said…
Hi Holly -- Email me! I don't have your address. lmrobbins at gmail dot com
Harmony said…
Love the spider--it's twin may be still be on our roof when the snow falls. Didn't think you'd mind me sending Holly your way.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein