Evil Squirrel

Lisa writes: Three times we've left little potted plants out on the deck, and three times we've come home to find the pots shattered. We thought maybe there were strong gusts of wind blowing the pots to the ground. But last week, after a completely still day, I came home to find this.

And I know who's doing it. Behold: Evil Squirrel. (Click to see it bigger. Look hard right at the corner of the rail. He's hard to photograph. Like vampires. That's one way you know he's evil.)

Now it's us vs. him. Bring it on, Squirrel.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Squirrels are evil! (Cute but evil.) In Georgia, we had a few that liked to pick on my dog. They would run through the back yard, he would chase them, and they would squeeze out throught the links in the fence. On their superbly evil days, they would wait until Oscar was napping in the sun and hurl pine cones at him. Yep, squirrels are evil in little fur coats!

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein