We would like to thank...

Tom writes: ...someone for this lovely (and edible!) plant we received for Christmas. We don't know who you are, but we will enjoy the fresh thyme, oregano, rosemany, and sage. We have had fresh rosemary and mint from our garden and we look forward to the new additions this year. And to think, we would have invited you to dinner...

Comments

Jen said…
It's from me and Big Red.

BEGIN RANT

I ordered six herb pots to be sent to various people in the continental US. One person did not receive a plant at all, one person received a damaged plant, three people received a good plant with no card, and one person received a good plant with a card. Miserable performance, Sur la Table!

END RANT

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein