PuppyWatch 2008: Run for the border

Lisa writes: Meet Tucker's River Scout, aka "Scout." If you've been following PuppyWatch 2008 you will note that this does not look like Bob or Caesar and you would be right. After weeks of agonizing over which puppy to pick, they drove to Idaho and got a totally different dog. Scout is a 9 1/2 week old Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! Look at those eyes! I really go for eyes...dogs, horses, guys. Congrats on your new nephew! (Are you sure you don't want a puppy? They're better than kids!)
Lisa said…
We can't have a dog because you can't leave puppies at home along unattended for 8+ hours a day while you go to work. Oh, wait...

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein