Clarksville: Keeping up the the Joneses

Lisa writes: Here's Barb and one of their SIX dogs. They are all very polite and well-adjusted. I think having 65 acres to run around on is good for dog's mental health.

... even though all the running didn't prevent this particular toy poodle-mix from plumping up the size of a loaf of bread. Family -- Imagine Buttons (the toy poodle across the street) as a blowfish.
Don, Barb, J.C. the lab, Lisa, and Tom.
Note for the unfamiliar: This man is a dentist with a staff of 35 people. And a tractor. He's been a dentist for a long time. He just bought the tractor. To roll hay. The first two rolls rolled into the pond. His grown kids thought this was pretty funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein