The goat pants

Tom writes: I am the proud owner of a pair of goat pants. They are the latest rage. Last weekend we went to Lisa's 20th high school reunion in Clarksville, TN. While we were in town, we visited Barbara and Don Jones, family friends from when Lisa's family lived in Tennessee. Now they live on a farm of sorts, with cute goats that will come up and nibble on your clothes. Barb reassured us that they didn't bite, so no worries. I even took this picture of one of them while it was being friendly with me. Goats are like mosquitos - they don't stay away long after you shoo them off.


As we walked away, I noticed that my pants were damp from the friendliness and upon examination found that I was the proud owner of a new pair of goat pants. Want some?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein