Clarksville: Home, sweet home
Lisa writes: Here's our house! We lived here from 1986 to 1989. I think the shutters used to be gray... Mom and Dad paid $70,000 for this 4-bedroom, 2-bath, 2-car garage house in 1986. It was almost brand new; we were the second owners, but the previous owners were only there a short time. The lawn hadn't even grown in and the trees were just sticks.
They sold the house three years later for the bank balance. The whole area was pretty depressed and there were a lot of houses on the market. The new owners remembered my parents' last name. (Check out the gargantuan bush on the right!)
I looked it up on Zillow.com yesterday. It's currently appraised at $145,000.
They sold the house three years later for the bank balance. The whole area was pretty depressed and there were a lot of houses on the market. The new owners remembered my parents' last name. (Check out the gargantuan bush on the right!)
I looked it up on Zillow.com yesterday. It's currently appraised at $145,000.
Comments