Songs to subject you to
Lisa writes:
Röyksopp "What Else Is There?" Haunting Norwegian electronica and I wish I were brave enough to go through life without eye make-up and still look this good.
Dirty Projectors "Stillness Is the Move" The video is sort of embarrassing (the choreography! the weird halter-top dresses!) but slightly awesome (jodhpurs! when the llama pops his head up at 1:06!) but the song is so catchy.
The Roots "Lovely, Love My Family" On Yo, Gabba Gabba! The tuba guy is my favorite. It's not often the tubas get to rock out.
Röyksopp "What Else Is There?" Haunting Norwegian electronica and I wish I were brave enough to go through life without eye make-up and still look this good.
Dirty Projectors "Stillness Is the Move" The video is sort of embarrassing (the choreography! the weird halter-top dresses!) but slightly awesome (jodhpurs! when the llama pops his head up at 1:06!) but the song is so catchy.
The Roots "Lovely, Love My Family" On Yo, Gabba Gabba! The tuba guy is my favorite. It's not often the tubas get to rock out.
Comments