Style: Fall

Lisa writes: Yay! It's Fall! Which means I can go back to wearing black tights with EVERYTHING like I do EVERY YEAR. Hurray! And I can bring out the wool skirts and sweaters, and the high boots, gloves, my cute wool coat, hats, and everything I own with long sleeves!

Tom writes: Yay! It's Fall! Which means ... I'm just going to keep wearing what I usually wear. Maybe put on a scarf....

Comments

Cunningham Blog said…
Speaking of style, Heidi Klum mocked jean skirts last week on Project Runway. Does that mean that I am so out?
Lisa said…
After kicking of Gordana last week -- after she made hands-down the best and most beautiful dress -- Heidi Klum's opinion means very little to me. Wear that jean skirt with pride.
Holly said…
I LOVE black tights. And I wear them with pretty much everything I was wearing over the summer, but now with a added sweater layer on top. . . (Heidi Klum's clothing would all get ruined in a days time if she lived my life. . .)
Erin said…
And you can wear beautiful fall colors to go with your hair! I love this time of year.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein