Double trouble

Lisa's sister, Lori, writes: This is a sample of what my little "pseudo-twins" enjoying doing while Mommy is in the bathroom. You can imagine what happens when I try to get on the phone or computer. And yes, that is chocolate pudding...so if you think about it, it could be worse :)

P.S. This is dedicated to Tiffany T. whose dog just puked on the couch and an whose 2 yr old just broke the Nativity scene. I feel your pain!




Comments

Lois said…
I have a friend whose 3rd and 4th kids are 8 months apart; one's Korean and one's Ethiopian. She refers to them as "the twins" all the time and people look at her with such confusion. Very funny!
P.S. Has Benjamin stopped getting into the eggs???
Jamie said…
awesome. the chocolate just makes them more edibly-cute! (remember my post about, "Is that poop or chocolate?" That would be the greatest online game using pix from mommy blogs).
Lisa said…
Lois, I'll ask Lori if he's over the egg phase. I haven't heard anything about him doing it lately -- he's probably moved on to other hobbies... like, imploding buildings.

Jamie, Tom read your comment and is still laughing about the game idea.
Lisa said…
Lois, Lori says, "You can tell her we got better locks for the fridge so the eggs are safe…I think."

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein