Humility is getting a lot of cute new skirts and not being able to wear them because my legs are covered in mosquito bites

Lisa writes: The next morning after I posted the previous blog post, I started to worry that it didn't sound right. I wondered if it sounded braggy or judgmental -- really and truly not my intention. I was just excited that I'd "discovered" this wonderful world of awesome cheap stuff and I wanted to talk about it.

So, if anybody read it and came away with a bad taste, please read THIS. It's a post by Mary of Owlhaven, and she says it a lot better than I did.

P.S. I'm still sticking to my resolution for the rest of the year. Not braggin'; just sayin'.

Comments

Cunningham Blog said…
oh no, sweetie, humility is not being able to wear them because of the brownies you just devoured. Which reminds me. Yum, brownies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein