2018 Ice Cream Social


Lisa writes: Tonight was our annual neighborhood ice cream social. I usually prep for this a couple of days ahead, but today waited until the last minute. The boys and I ran to the grocery store to get ice cream an hour before the party was scheduled to begin and THIS was what we found in the ice cream section.

(Turned out the freezer was broken; they had plenty of ice cream, it was just in the back. But I did have a heart attack for a moment.)


And here are a couple of happy ice cream guests with host, Joseph. Valentina is a heart buddy -- she was born with a similar condition and has had three surgeries, two of which are the same ones Joseph will have. She's eleven months old, tiny, but doing well. She got a bite of ice cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein