(Video) Joseph taking James for a ride in the stroller


Lisa writes: I feel like there's a lot going on the frame here that I should explain. We have two giant double-strollers sitting in the carport at the moment because lady at ECHO needs one. She came in two weeks ago and asked if we had any double-strollers because she has one-year old twins (and no car -- think about the daily logistics of that situation). It's not a common item, and we didn't have any, but I told her I'd keep an eye out for one. After two weeks and none arriving, I sent out an email to my neighborhood. One person replied back immediately with her address and said she'd leave it out in the driveway and I could pick it up. I thanked her. A minute later, another replied to say they'd just dropped one off at our house. So now we have two. They both need some cleaning.

In the meantime, Tom took the taller of the two strollers for a run with both boys. They LOVED it, and here we have Joseph attempting to recreate the fun for James.

Um, also, we have two old end tables in the carport because someone else in the neighborhood was giving them away for free and I thought they might work in the guest bedroom. They do not. Anybody want some end tables?

Also, we have Christmas lights up because ... I didn't take them down last year.

Also, the floor of the carport is a wacko, peeling mess of green and blue paint because the previous owners apparently tried to cover up oil stains with paint ... and more paint. We tried powerwashing it off. It just makes it flake erratically and look worse. It's been 12 years now. We don't notice it anymore, except when it shows up in videos.

Anything else I should explain? Although there are leaves falling, making it look as though it might be a comfortable, fall-ish type of temperature, it was in fact 85 degrees and 85% humidity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein