Illusions exhibit at the Museo de la Luz

 This was fun. The big Museo de la Luz in the Parque la Plancha has rotating exhibits every couple of months. The current one is about optical illusions. The boys enjoyed the pictures and interactive exhibits, but they're favorite part was the big, dark room with giant swirling projections of illusions (swirling circled that looked like they were moving towards you). They liked it not so much for the illusion, but for the fact that there were about two dozen big black beanbags on the floor that they stacked up into a beanbag mountain and burrowed into like prairie dogs.


They are convinced they look just like the guys in Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" video.




Joseph: "I hate this picture. Take a picture of me."





And afterwards, ice cream at Santa Clara




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein