Mexico: Where OSHA fears to tread
This is the picture of our dining room table that I posted to an online handman group for advice. The other day, Tom lifted the corner of the table to reposition it and this leg just dropped right off. The aluminum top of the leg is (was) only connected to the glass top of the table with some kind of glue. I wanted suggestions about what kind of glue to buy to fix it. I was met with American shock and awe at the fact that his table exists at all. Who would build such a thing? Who would buy such a thing? Who in their right mind would put a glass table in a rental unit?!?
I didn't point out was the hanging subtable (seen just to the right of the leg) which is basically a glass shelf attached to the underside of the table with nothing but, yes, glue.
The answer, incidentally, is probably rear view mirror glue. I think they have it at AutoZone.
Comments