The buzzing sound you hear right now is probably your pancreas

Lisa writes: Halloween has come and gone and I DID NOT EAT A SINGLE PIECE OF CANDY. It was cute to see all the little kids out. We like this neighborhood.

To the right is this year's pumpkin creation. It has a nice fangy quality, but it can't top last year's pumpkins for saintliness or cheekiness.

P.S. Today was the 10th anniversary of our first date, and nine years since we did this.

Comments

Heidi Totten said…
Wow, you have a lot of restraint. I can't decide if I envy you or feel sorry for you. :) See you tomorrow!
Jen said…
We reverse Trick-or-Treated and gave out cupcakes to our immediate neighborhood children so they wouldn't track mud all over our lanai. How is that for anal?

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein