Success!

Lisa writes: The sign worked! There was nobody parked in the entrance way at Mass today and traffic was moving as smooth as butter.

Comments

Jamie said…
You are magical! For decades I have been daydreaming of having a vehicle with a bilboard and a keyboard-steering wheel on which I could type messages for my fellow motorists. It would be so great.

In Livingston very few curbs are marked--actually, there are no curbs at many intersections, and people park butting right on up to the frickin stop sign. So one must pull into the danger zone just to spot oncoming traffic. It scares me daily. As does the cop at the elementary school who threatened to write me a ticket because my bumper--not my back tires--were in the yellow buz loading zone (which is like 2/3 of a block long and there is always only one bus when the kindergarteners get out--LPD, take a chill pill!).

PS: I miss you. I LOVED the footage you sent of your DC bday adventure. I thought of you when I was watching some CNN DC footage the other day and there were all these people wheeling around the capitol. AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein