Gigantic black plastic trash bag spider stuffed with leaves? $1
Lisa writes: I spent about three hours last Saturday blowing and sucking up leaves with our nifty new leaf blower/sucker contraption. I sucked up 40 pounds of leaves and little sticks off the lawn. No exaggeration -- I weighed the bag. The sucker-option crunches up the leaves, but they don't disappear. What do you do with 40 pounds of crunched up leaves?
Inspiration struck at the Dollar Store in the form of this:
An 11-foot wide black plastic trash bag spider, stuffed with leaves (or old newspapers, for the leafless). I'm thinking this will be most effective on Halloween perched on the roof the carport, where little kiddos will have to pass under it to get to the front door.
On second thought, kids are pretty jaded and sophisticated these days. They probably won't be scared by the sight of a giant plastic trash bag spider. To get a reaction, we might have to drop it on them.
An 11-foot wide black plastic trash bag spider, stuffed with leaves (or old newspapers, for the leafless). I'm thinking this will be most effective on Halloween perched on the roof the carport, where little kiddos will have to pass under it to get to the front door.
On second thought, kids are pretty jaded and sophisticated these days. They probably won't be scared by the sight of a giant plastic trash bag spider. To get a reaction, we might have to drop it on them.
Comments