It's pajama time!

Lisa writes: About six years ago I started buying all of my siblings matching pajamas for Christmas. Then I added PJs for all of the nieces and nephews. Pajamas are fun. You don't have to be too particular about the fit. They come in funny patterns (polar bears! duckies! tartan!). However, about five years into the project, I made an important discovery: adults don't outgrow pajamas. My siblings now have as many pairs of pajamas as they will ever need. So now I've scaled back down to the kids. To the right we have Madison modeling the Christmas 2007 selection. Picture seven of these, in sizes ranging from 12 years to 12 months and I dare you not to swoon from all the cuteness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where's the photo with ALL of the kids in their new pj's???
Lisa said…
I couldn't get them all to hold still long enough!

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein