PuppyWatch 2008

Lisa writes: Another puppy update from Christi.

"There were a few runts in the litter, they couldn't figure out how to nurse. One didn't make it. These two little guys are hanging in there. The other four are doing great."

"The kids named this one "Caesar" because he was having seizures yesterday. He hasn't had one today. I think he was just starving."
"Got milk?"

"They named this one "Bob" because his head is always bobbing. Again, I think he was just so shaky from not eating. They are both eating every two hours now, so we are keeping our fingers crossed."
"The kids were more than happy to volunteer to bring the runts home to take care of...because they aren't the ones getting up all night long to feed them. :) "



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein