I'm holding out for year six, for sure

Lisa writes: Traditional wedding anniversary gifts.
1 year: Paper
2 year: Cotton
3 year: Leather
4 year: Flowers
5 year: Wood
6 year: Candy
7 year: Copper
8 year: Bronze
9 year: Pottery
10 year: Tin

Comments

Chrissy said…
So what did you do for Cotton? Just wondering if I can be sneaky and borrow from your ideas. :-) Happy Anniversary!
Lisa said…
I didn't look up the list until after the fact. We had dinner in the dining room by candle light. Tom gave me some colored pencils I'd been looking for everytime we passed a bookstore. We did use a tablecloth. Maybe that counts as "Cotton." Dinner with a tablecloth. We are so romantic. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein