Bathroom demolition has begun

Lisa writes: Goodbye, decorative trim in the pattern of eight repeating lighthouses.
Goodbye, little seafoam green anchor vinyl wallpaper.
Goodbye, sliding shower doors with 45 years of encrusted, irremovable soap scum.
Goodbye, green sink, and you too, green toilet. It's been a good run.
Don't forget to write.

Comments

Heidi Totten said…
Finally! I remember being there two years ago and discussing it with you. Man - you are slow. :P
Jared-n-Krystal said…
yes! I am so excited for you guys to go forward with the job. Please let us know if you want some helping hands...I can point but Jared would be more than happy to help with some manual labor.
Cunningham Blog said…
Woohoo! Bathroom demo! Hope that you get a fabulous tub. With built in jets. And not green. And the wallpaper could have been worse -- A friend of mine had outhouses on hers.
Harmony said…
We are 9 months into a bathroom remodel project and we're not done yet. Here's hoping yours doesn't take quite that long.
Lisa said…
Harmony, see Heidi's comment above. It took us two years to even get started. Nine months of bathroom remodel will probably be a conservative estimate for us.
Lisa said…
Krystal, Thanks for the offer of help, and we know what good helpers you are! So far we haven't gotten into anything heavy. We're just doing the extremely tedious wallpaper removal. We'll give Jared a holler when we get to the part of removing the shower pan.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein