Christmas in Colorado: Opening presents

Lisa writes: We opened gifts after everybody arrived on the 26th. I think the original game plan was to let Santa come that night and open the presents the next morning, but the gifts were just all right there under the tree, and there was a 8:11 kid-to-adult ratio.


I bought books and made drawstring backpacks for all the nieces and nephews. This one was my favorite. It's Cameron's. There's a dinosaur appliquéd on the pocket, but I didn't sew his mouth closed. So then I thought, "He needs some snacks" and attached a little carrot, cow, and chocolate bar for him to much on. ("What does a T-Rex eat?" "Whatever a T-Rex wants.")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein