Texting with Lisa's dad
Lisa's Dad writes: Mom's eye surgery [blepharoplasty] began at 10:20.
Lisa writes: How long should it take?
Dad writes: 45 minutes. Did you get email pic of Mom pre-op?
Lisa writes: Yes. She looked pretty perky.
Dad writes: She has both eyes bandaged closed for 24 hours. I am taking her to Hawaii to recover.
Dad writes: When I remembered she wouldn't be able to see for 24 hours, I stopped making the bed and skipped the dishes altogether.
Lisa writes: How long should it take?
Dad writes: 45 minutes. Did you get email pic of Mom pre-op?
Lisa writes: Yes. She looked pretty perky.
Dad writes: She has both eyes bandaged closed for 24 hours. I am taking her to Hawaii to recover.
Dad writes: When I remembered she wouldn't be able to see for 24 hours, I stopped making the bed and skipped the dishes altogether.
Comments
30 hours after surgery I can see my e-mail for the first time - better than every. The surgery was 1 1/2 hours. We got home before 2 pm. I looked pretty beat up and iced for 24 hours sleeping upright in the lazy boy. I saw the doctor today and he was pleased. I have been sore and tired but so happy - I CAN SEE! Thanks to all for there love, prayers and concern. Love, Mom