Christi's family in Pine Valley: Part 1

Lisa's sister, Christi, writes: Easter in Pine Valley with the cousins on my mom's side. Cousin Stephanie has four cute little kids that kept our kids entertained. Steven (3 months) was such a fun cuddle bug. I noticed most the pictures involve us in our PJs and lounging on the couch...we really did run the St. George Triathlon, too. These are recovery pictures :) Aunt Joyce was always on the move...we need to work on her PJ/lounging skills.

Aunt Joyce with the Easter rolls.
Christi and baby Steven.
Expressive eggs by Madison.
Madison, Timothy, Christian, Debbie, Kellen, Taylor.
Taylor and Christian dying eggs.
Breanna and Steven.
Timothy, Taylor, Chandler, Christian. They make this look fun, don't they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein