If anybody needs me, I'm on the couch, itching and scratching

I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes I hate mosquitoes really bad.

Comments

Holly said…
Me TOO! Got one on my forehead, and I can't stop scratching (as well as too many other places to count, but the one on my forehead is DRIVING ME CRAZY!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein