Shopping spree / Evangelization

Lisa writes: I took Madison to my new favorite store -- The Salvation Army, babies!
Pink linen sheath. $14

Add the Gap cardigan to make it Sunday appropriate. $3


Nice long t-shirt. $2
Gap capris. $5

Flared jeans. $6


Comments

Anonymous said…
...A fashion designer Aunt! How fun to "see" Madison before we see her at 10 am at the SLC airport this morning. It as been about 7 months since we were together at Christmas. Oh, she has become a young lady. The outfit is the perfect outfit for the Utah Opera Festival tonight. I love your blogs and we love Lisa. Mom
Anonymous said…
Cute outfits. Your Salvation Army is better than mine I think.
In that last picture she looks like I remember Debbie looking.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein