Really famous Chinese cultural festival

Tom writes: One of the joys of studying tai chi at my particular school is getting "volunteered" to perform in different demonstrations and shows. This usually entails many hours of preparation and then many hours of waiting on performance day for several short minutes of the show. Yet it is kind of fun, in a twisted sort of way. This presentation (on Sept 30) was at a Chinese cultural festival at the Lisner Auditorium at George Washington University. They say that Willie Nelson appeared there two weeks before we did. And if he makes a living hanging out in backstage areas like where we were, I take my hat off to him - the nicest thing you could say about the backstage area and dressing rooms is that it is functional. And without further ado, here is the show. Look for me. I am the one in white pajamas. The little dot in the second row back to the far right of the screen...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You were great, Tom! Bring your PJ's for Thanksgiving - we want an Encore!
Love, "Mom"
Anonymous said…
This worries me. I was kind of hoping you two were going to be the stable ones in our family.

Hey can you do that jump into the air and land in splits. Teach that to Lisa. I want to see you two do that next time we see you.

-Dad-

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein