The Christmas block party

Lisa writes: Neighbor Jim Diehl and friend's kids dance to "Shepherd's Hey" at our neighborhood block party this evening. I made the cookies, but Jim and the kids really made the party. (49 seconds)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like fun! And entertainment to top it all off!
Anonymous said…
Lisa,

I agree - "OH! Boy!" Such fun! We are doing a little party at the CM Conference Center for the office and Deb in less than 2 hrs. I hope we get some cute kids too. They sure bring the joy of Christmas. WE will drive carefully to Utah. Thanks for you thoughts and love. WE love you and Tom. Miss you. Mom
Anonymous said…
What a great neighbor and neighborhood party!!! how's the Christmas weather? I want snow, of course, but not too cold - please! love Karen M.
Elias said…
Wish I could be with you guys at Christmas, Pretty.

Love, Pretty
Anonymous said…
Hey, do you think he would play at our house, too?
Jamie said…
That was so cool. I wish there weren't so many meth labs in my "neighborhood", cuz a block party sounds like fun.
Lisa said…
Okay, Jamie, you just blew my idealized conception of your little home in big sky country right out of the water! I thought you were all up there in Montana building your own houses and hunting and fishing and barn-raising. Who has time for meth?

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein