Washington State: Evelyn's sealing

Lisa writes: On Saturday, my niece Evelyn was "sealed" to her family in a ceremony at the Seattle, Washington LDS Temple. It's very similar to a wedding ceremony. Mormons believe that couples can be married for eternity (not just "until death do us part"). Children born into such a marriage are automatically sealed to their parents, and children who join the family through adoption can also be sealed. Most of the family was able to make the trip up and witness the special occasion.

My sisters, Lori, Debbie, Christi, and me. (My brother Donny had to work and couldn't make it.)
Evelyn and her Aunt Annie (Dave's sister)
The best shot I got of the rest of Dave's family. Dave is the 2nd of five boys and a girl. They were missing his brother Paul. That's Dave's mom, Susie, in the blue dress, and Evelyn's big brother Cameron in the chokehold.
Lori's family: Benjamin, Dave, Lori, Evelyn, Cameron, (in front) Ava.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein